Tuesday, September 4, 2012

the best jerry, the best!







Tonight Conrad cried his eyes out when I put him to bed.
I knew he would.
After I picked him up the third round to rock the little boy to sleep he went insane. Crying! AND crying! Is he teething? I put numbing gel on his gums, made him bottle #2 and after let him suck on a cold teething ring. We laid on the couch for a while till finally I laid his little body back in his crib. I looked down at him smiling and he looked back up at me, and we both started laughing hysterically. We couldn't stop laughing!

It was one of the best moments of my mommy-hood.

And yeah, that was the final round of crying.

Ha!

2 comments:

  1. why does he have a head band on in the 3rd picture?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That story is fabulous! How wonderful to laugh together like that. CONRAD I MISS YOU!!!

    ReplyDelete